Terms & Conditions
- Wholesale supplies are made to those re-selling as a business. Verification of this will be required during the application process. We reserve the right not to supply anyone who we feel does not meet the requirements as outlined on the Application Form.
- All wholesale prices are listed excluding VAT. VAT will be added at the current rate for wholesalers within the EU. VAT will not be added if you are Vat registered within the EU or if you are located outside of the EU.
- All sales are made on the condition that payment is made before dispatch.
- The minimum total value of any order must be £100 excluding carriage.
- Returns of items are accepted when in their original, unused item condition. For example, if 1kilo of black Merino is ordered we must received the full 1kilo back for a refund.
- Not all of our range is available wholesale, such as Ashford and Kromski equipment and various fibres. If anything is not listed on the Wholesale section of the website it is not available for wholesale prices.
- No additional discounts apply to Wholesale orders.
The Legal Stuff
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without express written permission from Wingham Wool.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.